Creating and Implementing a Content Strategy for a Crypto Broker: PR Materials + Blog Articles + Social Media Posts
Licensed crypto broker with an innovative business idea.
Website of a startup MVP. The ultimate goal of the content is to drive traffic and expand the broker’s customer base. Target audience – professional traders and crypto traders.
How we streamlined a regular publication schedule of expert content for a licensed crypto broker’s MVP launch.
Language: US English
Publication schedule: 3 times a week at a specific time.
- Set up a regular schedule for creating and implementing the content plan:
- for a blog on the website;
- for social media;
2. Create a series of PR materials with the project’s founder (interviews, expert analytics)
- The content plan takes into account detailed portraits of the target audience (professional crypto investors, venture investors).
- The content itself is written by niche authors and checked by an expert – an experienced crypto trader.
- All texts are grammatically correct and beautifully written.
- The materials explore the topic in detail and cover all relevant search queries.
- The articles contain original price analytics and substantiated forecasts for cryptoassets.
Challenges and Solutions
Line up a qualified team of authors to create content for experienced crypto traders.
Since the client’s target audience is market professionals, the content should be written by experienced traders. Authors with no expertise in cryptocurrencies cannot create pro-level content that is interesting and inspirational for crypto investors. Contenteam’s editor-in-chief Daria Bobrova (Forex analyst at an international brokerage) supervised candidate selection and training.
We had the following selection criteria for the authors:
- Thorough understanding of the cryptocurrency market, no factual errors.
- Competent, grammatically correct writing.
- String learning skills and willingness to be guided by Contenteam’s expert.
- Efficiency and ability to meet deadlines.
Quality control and expertise.
To eliminate errors, we created and checked content in multiple stages:
- The copywriter writes the text.
- The expert checks it for factual accuracy and meaning.
- The editor checks for typos and makes sure the text meets all SEO guidelines.
Regular publication schedule. In addition to blog posts, the client needed materials for social media: technical analysis of crypto assets and news. Since the crypto market is very volatile, which makes it difficult to write long-term forecasts, we needed to adjust the publication schedule – the author wrote the text and the expert and editor checked within the same day. Also, we kept in mind that news content loses its relevance within a couple of days.
We worked on creating a content plan and terms of reference for each material. Since we were responsible for creating the terms of reference, we needed to revise the text after it had been written. Over the course of the project, we also developed new ideas as we worked.
The editor-in-chief served several roles:
- Staying in touch with the client and working with their request with careful consideration. Several tasks required us to arrange Zoom calls with the client to clarify how they wanted us to present the material.
- Communicated with the team, providing them with instructions, notes on technical specifications, additional references, and personal interactions.
- Controlled the quality and made sure the team met all deadlines.
The client requested us to write materials on behalf of the company’s founder. For this material, we conducted a 3-hour interview with the founder and used our findings to come up with topics for PR media publications meant to boost brand awareness.
We streamlined the publication schedule within a week.
We started creating high-quality, information-packed content about the cryptocurrency market.
We produced PR materials based on in-depth interviews with the company’s founder.
We established a long-term strategic relationship with the client and worked together to develop a content strategy from the MVP stage for investors all the way to a full-fledged worldwide launch of the product.