Launching an iGaming project in two weeks – high-volume content of 327,000+ words per week
A team of ambitious digital investors.
4 substantial gambling websites. Monetized through affiliate programs for casinos.
Launching a gambling project at full steam and writing high-volume content of 327,000+ words per week. Here is how we coordinated the team and streamlined the writing process for expert content.
Languages: US English, French, Italian, Spanish,
German, Polish, Czech, Chinese (PRC), Portuguese.
Date: November 3, 2021
To quickly fill the Client’s sites with high-quality content in different languages:
- English (US)
- Chinese (PRC)
Quality metrics for texts
- Written by a native speaker and contain no errors
- Explores the topic in detail and covers relevant key queries
- Contains illustrations and original screenshots relevant to the subject matter
- Fully complies with SEO requirements: organic keywords, appropriate structure, no plagiarism (90%+ unique based on two services)
- Reviews of top slots with original screenshots
- Reviews of providers and bookmakers
- News in the gambling industry
- Lengthy articles about gambling, including rules for card games, guides for beginners, strategies for professionals, and much more
- Guest posts with anchor link
Challenges and Solutions
Expanding the team to produce high-volume content.
Contenteam was not ready for such amounts of content. So, we needed to expand the team and explore new channels for hiring copywriters.
Selection criteria for new authors:
- Thorough understanding of the gambling niche, factually correct texts.
- Competent writing with no grammatical errors.
- Following SEO requirements.
- Productivity and ability to meet deadlines.
To eliminate careless mistakes, we decided to apply a multi-step quality check:
- The copywriter writes the text.
- The editor checks it for factual errors and SEO requirements.
- The proofreader checks the final version for typos.
Coordinating a large team.
For this project, we had a team of 60+ copywriters, 11 editors, and 12 proofreaders working in 10 languages. Contenteam’s editor-in-chief coordinated communication with the client as well as interaction within the team.
- Discussed and analyzed the client’s requests
- Communicated with the team through instructions, notes on technical specifications, and personal interactions.
- Controlled the quality and made sure the team met all deadlines.
Publishing news regularly and even urgently.
Staff news writers and an editor with a quick response time (10 minutes on average).
For some types of content, the client needed infographics and help with publishing it.
At the time, Contenteam didn’t have specialists for these tasks, so we found and recruited them, eventually adding “Creating Infographics” and “Publishing Content” to our list of services.
We streamlined production of high-volume content (327,000+ words) within 2 weeks
High-quality informative gambling content about gambling from native speakers
Now we are completing all tasks from the content plan in time, including ultra-urgent ones